I just caught up on Game of Thrones and would like to discuss a few things:
- I want more screen time for the direwolves. Also, I want to see Robb Stark ride Grey Wind into battle.
- If it wasn’t for that scary Pyatt Pree disappearing and reappearing and multipling at will, who seemingly cannot be killed but loves sliting throats and mass murdering, Qarth seems like a really neat place to live. Right?
- Sir Richard Carlisle as Jorah Mormont is no longer the only re-cast from Downton Abbey. Ygrett is Gwen Dawson, ya’ll. Her sexual harassment of Jon Snow was my favourite. Probably because I secretly kind of want to sexually harass Jon Snow. A head of hair like that does not deserve a life on the wall.
- Osha(aka Natalia Tena, who is totally Tonks in Harry Potter) showed her boobs in a rather successful attempt to trick Theon Greyjoy. There are a ton of breasts in this show. You pretty much can’t get cast as a woman and not expect to be topless. However, I watched this episode with a boy who was over come with emotion and squealed ‘Tonks’ titties?!’
- And finally. What the fuck Theon Greyjoy?!